Monday, July 6, 2009

Decisions

"Going green" these days is a lot like eating pomegranates. If it wasn't trendy, a lot of people wouldn't bother, because it's a hassle. That is not to say that I discourage the going of green or the eating of pomegranates.

One of the hardest things to pinpoint is whether or not someone's humor tastes match up with another person's. A friend and I were discussing this. People get lumped into broad categories of humor styles, and assumptions are made. For example, I say something ironic once in a while, but my humor is in general some clever turns of phrase but mostly goofy, off-the-wall stuff. But I used to always be pegged as a person whose humor is basically sarcastic.

It's a hard thing to pin down.

2 comments:

  1. Not to worry--you have plenty of years ahead to get into trouble for your humor the way I have many times for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you get away with a lot. I need to get more clever before I can do that too. Experience, huh?

    ReplyDelete