Sunday, September 13, 2009

She doesn't read this, just getting it out.

I can't believe you approached us.

He admits openly that he dislikes you. The way you left him was cowardly and immature, and you'll never admit that. He knows it. Everyone knows it. It's been a while now, and we've all moved on. But he'll never like you again or probably even try to. You can stop pretending to care about him or to feel sad about what you chose to end. Nobody likes a martyr.

I wanted to do lots of things to you tonight that would not have been right. I almost grabbed you by the arm. I almost yelled at you. I almost followed you into the bathroom, but none of those things would have been right. Nobody is perfect, but you're just pathetic. We could have gone all night not noticing each other, enjoying our Saturday nights apart. Instead you decided to harass my friend in front of us, prefacing your attack with, "I love you to death, but---" as if it makes you seem like less of a bitch. It doesn't. It never does.

I'm glad you left him, because you're a mess. Everyone's a mess, but you're the wrong mess for him. We'd all love to never see you again. If you ever see us again, and you make the decision to confront us instead of go on with your life like you keep saying you are, I'll be forced to take action.

I'm a judgmental person. I try not to be. I try to be diplomatic and understand where people are coming from and what they've gone through to become who they are. But I can't help it now, so I'm going to say everything I think about you.

You're pathetic and insecure. You invent suffering so your life will seem to have meaning, and then you post that cheap suffering on facebook so that someone will buy you a drink. You start as many situations as you can that will end in everyone staring at you--for better or for worse. You long for a sparkling ring more than you long for love. It depresses me that you work with children every day. I hope they turn out okay despite the experience.

I like your friends very much, because they had the sense to be embarrassed by your behavior. I appreciated their apology, although none of it was their fault. Leave my friend alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment