Friday, December 19, 2008

Is everyone this horrible sometimes?

During this particular time of the month, all I want to do is eat bad food and run over jaywalkers. That's it, for five days--the steering wheel in one hand and a zebra cake in the other. I don't like it. I know why I want these two things, though. I've been trying like hell to NOT eat bad food since I started exercising regularly a couple of years ago. And ever since I started going to LSU, I hate jaywalkers.

Highland Road is a busy street for more than just students, and these kids with their faces buried in their iPods just step out into the street without looking. Good thing that ridiculously large tailpipe on my car is loud enough to alert them that they'd better step back. I've frightened many a pedestrian in my short time there.

2 comments:

  1. MURDERTIME

    I think that this time of year (and especially with the weather) a lot of people are impatient for the comfort of home and warmth. Hence the over eating and impatience while driving. Hell, I don't even drive, and I wanna tackle people on the street sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point, el norte. I hate being out in the shopping traffic!

    ReplyDelete